1. What movie deserves a sequel?
Labyrinth. Come on, Sara. You know you want Jareth.
2. Which storybook/cartoon character turns you on the most?
Howl from Howl’s Moving Castle. Gambit, Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty, Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast, Trent Lane from Daria, Kristoff from Frozen.
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Tie between Barbie and a Cabbage Patch baby named Laura.
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Thirteen years. Wow. Pretty sure every other pair is under six years.
7. Can you play any instruments?
I tortured a clarinet in junior high.
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
A can of cranberry sauce.
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Look at fan art of characters I ship.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Honey nut cheerios
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
I cannot remember. I know I have re-gifted before. Maybe a vanilla candle?
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Sticking my nose on the wall in the cafeteria in front of the entire grade level.
13. What’s the strangest talent you have?
Movie trivia. I remember some seriously obscure stuff.
14. What was your childhood nickname?
Mom called me Bridget the Midget. I have since learned there is a little person porn star using that name.
15. Do you have any strange phobias?
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles?
Salt and vinegar.
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Not one that was shared with me. LOL
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
I seriously do not care. Mr. Blackwood has a way it has to be. I’m happy to see it on the roll.
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
Not a “closet” fan of anything. I have no problem sharing what I like. The other person might be surprised in my taste but not because I’ve hidden it.
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted?
I never accepted the dare, truth only! I did regret that a few times.
21. What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common?
Human? I tend to like tall, blond men most often if you’re askin’ if I have a “type”, but it isn’t a hard rule by any means.
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss?
The guy I had a crush on was the cousin of my friend. She had a sleepover at her aunt’s lake house and after everyone had gone to sleep for the night we ran into each other in the living room. He was talking to me and then he kissed me.
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
See northern lights, visit Ireland, go to Las Vegas
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
If I’ve learned nothing else from X-Men I have learned there is always a HUGE downside to super powers. Pass.
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had?
Hamster. Downright evil little crap factory.
26. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
A sibling. Thanks, mom and dad. No, seriously.
27. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias?
Kitty Foreman. Mr. Blackwood would be Red.
28. Where do you not mind waiting?
I’m fine with waiting anywhere if I have a book and no kids.
29. If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go?
NOWHERE! Time is tricky. I learned that from Doctor Who. If I could be sure that NOTHING I did would change the future, I might reconsider.
30. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
The Princess Bride.
31. What is one thing you refuse to share?
32. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
You don’t have time for the answer to this question. Trust me.
33. What makes you really sleepy?
Melatonin. Ambien. Rainy, dark days. Sleepy babies. Purring cats.
34. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
Forgetting to bring out something that was ordered but still charging me for it.
35. To what would you like to devote more time?
36. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
37. What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid’s movie?
Chestburster scene from Alien.
38. What always makes you a more confident person?
Dressing to the nines.
39. What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
Gall bladder. It was infected and had to be removed immediately.
40. If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
A maid like on The Jetsons
41. What was your favorite childhood game?
Pretend or “house”
42. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Neal McCoy. I was the cashier one night when he came to Hastings to rent videos with his family.
43. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
44. What is your favorite movie line or scene?
I like Q=quoting lines from books and movies in real life. I can’t pick one. I guess the most often used ones are “42”, “you’ve got red on you.” and “Nuke it from space. It’s the only way to be sure.”
45. What language would you like to master?
English. It would really help my writing. Gaelic would be cool.
46. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Sandra Bullock and Hugh Jackman. They both seem super nice.
47. Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients?
Cheese and cucumber.
48. If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
And give away my secrets? Honestly I don’t know how to dispose of a body. I’d need to research it and then the NSA would know.
49. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
50. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Call me when you’re sober by Evanesence.
51. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I have found the one my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4
52. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Putting away clean laundry
53. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
54. What sound do you love?
purring cats and rain
55. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Uh…..Madea? I dunno. She’s one of my favorite literary characters. (No, not from Tyler Perry.)
56. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Lazy house cat. Rum. Mint Chocolate Chip.
57. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
I know the meaning of life. It’s 42. I would want to know how the answer to the raven and a writing desk riddle from Alice in Wonderland.
58. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
59. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
None. I have a friend who thinks Anna Paquin but I think it is just because we both have the gap in our smile. I don’t see any resemblance beyond that.
60. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Be with me by J. Lynn